cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

My license doesn't work somehow

Yehis
2-Guest

My license doesn't work somehow

Dear Support Team!

I have a big problem. I downloading and installed your student version of creo6 and at the beginning, as I just opened the window and made a simple model, all worked. I closed creo and then opened it a couple of hours late and here I were. In an attachment I showed the problem. 

I hope I help me.

Sincerely yours

Yehis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:Yehis)

@Yehis wrote:

Dear Support Team!

I have a big problem. I downloading and installed your student version of creo6 and at the beginning, as I just opened the window and made a simple model, all worked. I closed creo and then opened it a couple of hours late and here I were. In an attachment I showed the problem. 

I hope I help me.

Sincerely yours

Yehis

Hi,

Creo installer selects the appropriate network card and uses its MAC address to generate the license.

In your case it was 82-94-44-F8-D5-DF.

Error message shown on picture tells you that MAC address 82-94-44-F8-D5-DF is not available anymore.

Question: What did you do with your computer after installation ?

Note: You can open Command prompt window and run ipconfig /all command. Look for MAC address 82-94-44-F8-D5-DF in command output.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:Yehis)

@Yehis wrote:

Dear Support Team!

I hope I help me.

Sincerely yours

Yehis

Hi,

Creo installer selects the appropriate network card and uses its MAC address to generate the license.

In your case it was 82-94-44-F8-D5-DF.

Error message shown on picture tells you that MAC address 82-94-44-F8-D5-DF is not available anymore.

Question: What did you do with your computer after installation ?

Note: You can open Command prompt window and run ipconfig /all command. Look for MAC address 82-94-44-F8-D5-DF in command output.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags