cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

My student edition of Wildfire 4.0 has stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop. eSupport opened a file to help me even though Wildfire is no longer supported. I was given Creo 3.0 , but I can not do setup. License problem, perhaps. Help?

lthomas
2-Guest

My student edition of Wildfire 4.0 has stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop. eSupport opened a file to help me even though Wildfire is no longer supported. I was given Creo 3.0 , but I can not do setup. License problem, perhaps. Help?

My student edition of Wildfire 4.0 has stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop.  eSupport opened a file to help me even though Wildfire is no longer supported.  I was given Creo 3.0 , but I can not do setup.  License problem, perhaps.  Help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:lthomas)

You should definitely stop using Wildfire at this point. It is no longer supported by PTC.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I have moved this to the Academic community to get the right eyes on it.

Best,

Toby

Hi,

if you received license file via email, then use procedure mentioned in Problems during installation of Creo Student Edition page.

MH

Martin Hanák
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:lthomas)

You should definitely stop using Wildfire at this point. It is no longer supported by PTC.

Top Tags