cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Neu Baugruppe funktioniert nicht

ptc-6390277
1-Newbie

Neu Baugruppe funktioniert nicht

Hallo
ich habe soeben Creo 2.0 installiertund wollte eine Baugruppe erstellen leider konnte ich keine Baugruppe öffnen und keine neue anlegen
Es wurde auch kein Fehler angezeigt. Es passiert einfach nichts. Einzelne Teile funktionieren wunderbar nur eben das erstellen einer Baugruppe macht Probleme gibt es da einen Trick was man beachten muss?

würde mich über jede Hilfe freuen

Gruß

Tobias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-6390277)

Tobias,

I didn't know that you were wokring with Creo Direct. Unfortuantly at this time, the student license of Creo 2.0 Direct does not include Creo Direct Assemblies. That said, you should have no problem doing assemblies in Creo 2.0 Parametric.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist at all!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi Tobias,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the issue? I'm not sure that I've ever heard of individual parts working but not assemblies.

Hi

Thanks for your answer I just try to reinstall it
If the problem still persists I will make some screenshots

thanks

Tobias

Hi

Now I've tried after reinstall but no effects

Here are some screenshots

Baugruppe+1.JPG

And here nothing happens

Baugruppe+2.JPG

With a Single Part it is all fine

Teil1.JPG

Teil2.JPG

I hope it is no problem if my Nootebook This is my System:

system.JPG

Thanks a lot for every help

Tobias

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Tobias,

I didn't know that you were wokring with Creo Direct. Unfortuantly at this time, the student license of Creo 2.0 Direct does not include Creo Direct Assemblies. That said, you should have no problem doing assemblies in Creo 2.0 Parametric.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist at all!

GREAT

THANKS for your help

I didn't know that there are only some tools free for students

But now it works perfektly

So thank you very much without you I would never find the mistake In this case the problem was me and not the tool 😉 "Computers are only as smart as the human who uses it"

So thank you I hope now everything works perfekt

Thank

Tobias

Top Tags