cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

PTC CREO 2.0 not refresh my screen

ebeneitomercad�
3-Visitor

PTC CREO 2.0 not refresh my screen

Hi good morning.

I am a freshman engineering course and I have a problem with CREO 2.0 PTR student edition.

When I'm working on a piece and all is well, but to save the file and not refresh my screen. I remain visible save screen remains in the work area and visualize the piece. If I minimize the screen in the bar and back windows to maximize the working screen I get viaualiza clean but not the part. This occurs both in Parametrics, as in Direct.

Working with Windows 7-64 bit, 4 Gb ram and the PC is a Toshiba Tecra A9 laptop

can you help

Thank you very much.

4 REPLIES 4

This sounds like a graphics driver issue. Try updating the drivers from the PC manufacturers web site.

If this doesn't work please log a support ticket here: www.ptc.com/go/academic-support and someone from our technical team will get back to you.

Hello again, and thank you for your prompt response

I have updated the Intel drivers. Even repeated the installation of PTC CREO.

It is possible you are using a graphics card that is not supported by Creo. This document will explain your options: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/support_creo2_graphics.pdf

Thank you very much for the solution., I changed Win32_gdi to OpenGL and works perfectly.

Top Tags