cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

PTC CREO PARAMETRIC 3.0 FREE STUDENT VERSION

ptc-4957114
1-Newbie

PTC CREO PARAMETRIC 3.0 FREE STUDENT VERSION

Hi i just registered and downloaded the creo 3.0 but i havent been given a license key by my university, i have creo 2.0 already on my laptop but i wish to upgrade. I am assuming the key is somewhere in the files i downloaded but i cant find it, i havent recieved an email regarding installation of the software like i did for creo 2.0. Can someone please kindly provide some assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-4957114)

Hi,

The product code is located in the install instructions that you receive after registering. If you register again, you will be able to get the product code.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-4957114)

Hi,

The product code is located in the install instructions that you receive after registering. If you register again, you will be able to get the product code.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Sir,

Similar problem i am facing. In academic support request Creo 3.0 option not availble.

creo+3.0+support.jpg

Hello,

I have such problem with PTC, I*m student machine engineering third student*s year, and an year ago I installed creo 2 student version, this year we still continuous working on creo 2 ..... manifacturing. My question is how could I prolonged lisence of creo 2 for another year? Have I registred again for another license code or when I have an old one?Or in what is a diference in creo 3?

Thank you very much for hepl and advices .... wishes for nice week.

Snezhana Misheva

Top Tags