cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

PTC forums

TimBrotherhood
1-Newbie

PTC forums

Many of you will remember www.prodestop.net, a very popular forum for everything Pro|DESKTOP.  Traffic on the site has dropped off significantly so PTC has taken the decision to stop funding the site to release funds to invest in Pro|ENGINEER related activities.   If you are reading this you will know about the PTC forums called Planet PTC.  We encourage all teachers using Pro|ENGINEER to use this site to showcase their work and the work of pupild.  Take a look at Pro|ENGINEER strand in the fourms, posts and replies from professional engineers can be very informative.

2 REPLIES 2

sir im adrian from philipines....im having a problem regarding on my wildfire 3.0 m010 date code....i cannot open .iges file ....the installation is ok...there is no error during my installlation...i reinstall it many times but still icannot open my iges file......but before i can open my .iges file...it happened when i reformat my pc and  install it again.....my .iges file cannot be open in my wildfire 3.0???please help!....please........

All Academic support should go through our PTC Academic Support page where you can find a solution yourself or submit a support request from the Request Academic Support tab.

Top Tags