cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Printing

ptc-4594446
1-Newbie

Printing

Hi guys,

I would like to know how I can print an isometric view of a product on an A4 piece of paper. Any help would be appriciated, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Create a drawing and insert the view. You will then print it from the Publish tab.

If you are using the Schools edition, you will already have drawing templates available for automatically creating a 4 view drawing, complete with ISO view.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You can save your model (in Creo or Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER)) as a PDF3D file and then print it from PDF viewer.

That does work, but what I was looking for was just plain technical drawing layout, with the orthographic views as well, thanks.

Create a drawing and insert the view. You will then print it from the Publish tab.

If you are using the Schools edition, you will already have drawing templates available for automatically creating a 4 view drawing, complete with ISO view.

Thanks, that works great.

If you are interested, you can learn a little more about drawings in Creo Elements/Pro in both the Primer and Advanced Primer.

Also please take a look this video ("How to create jpeg from drawing"): http://communities.ptc.com/videos/2947

Top Tags