cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Pro Desktop Extrusion problem

ptc-2261615
1-Newbie

Pro Desktop Extrusion problem

My college teacher gave me a copy of the school edition of pro/desktop and it installed fine, but when i go to extrude a file it comes up with this problem: [/img] I appreciate any help or advice given, thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

Dear Mr Healey, The problem you have encountered is typically related to support of the graphics card. To resolve this issue please start Pro/DESKTOP and along the top toolbar select Tools>Options>Performance In the dialog that appears check the Disable hardware graphics acceleration and click OK. This should allow you to create an extrude. If you have any further problems please don't hesitate to contact me. - Mike

HI, I have the same problem with my pro desktop version from school. Have you got any other ideas as to what could be going wrong? thanks very much

On school networks, after installation and still logged on as an administrator, run ProD, create an extrusion and save a file. After packaging and allocating to PCs/users, ProD should run. You may also need to disable graphics hardware acceleration as mentioned previously.

Top Tags