cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0 stuck at 98%

ptc-4496728
1-Newbie

Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0 stuck at 98%

Hi there,

Today I was trying to install my copy of Pro/E on my newly installed copy of Win XP and I've encountered a little problem - the installer got stuck at 98% a point labelled "Pro/Engineer Configuration". Here's a screen shot. It stays at 98% for like 2 hours now. The images are changing tho.

ProE.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Damian,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Can you please attempt to reinstall the edition? However, on the last screen before the install, please uncheck all the boxes. What is happening is the install is trying to run MSI installers to install the various add-on components.

Capture.JPG

Alternatively, can you make sure you rerun setup by clicking Right Mouse Button on the setup.exe and saying Run as Administrator.

Thanks,

mark

Well, i've already solved the problem with the installer - just downloaded the setup once more, there was a difference in the MD5 checksum both downloads so it seems that the first one was corrupted in some way.

Thanks for replying

Top Tags