cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Pro/e On a Mac

ptc-2877976
1-Newbie

Pro/e On a Mac

I just bought a MacBook Pro and I need Pro/e Student Edition to my Engineering Graphics class but is there any way to install it on my laptop? And if so, I need the steps. I'm new to Mac, thank you
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Lauro, I am sorry Pro/E is not supported on the MAC OS. Since this is a new machine....you can install Windows as a dual boot and then install Pro/E. That is the only option. While not officially supported, many schools are running it this way. Regards, Mark

Hi, I have a dual boot of windows 7 on a macbook pro. I'm afraid the installation seemed successful but then when I try to open the program it asks for administrator permission which I give but then it doesn't work after that, it just closes instantly without showing anything on the screen. In the properties I am running it in windows xp service pack 2 compatability mode. It's unfortunately still not working. Any advice? Maybe start with a reinstall? I've done that and no changes have occurred. Regards, Marco
Top Tags