cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ProE Wildfire 5.0 Student Edition Lincence Lost

dbichler
1-Newbie

ProE Wildfire 5.0 Student Edition Lincence Lost

Hey there,

I'm a Student from Austria and I have bought that Student DVD at the University of Applied Science in Kufstein on 30/12/10. I used it on my Parallels Windows Partition on Mac and it worked pretty fine.

Now i have got a new Mac and deleted this Windows Partition and the Licence I have created on that time.

Is there any possibility to recreate this Licence to work with that DVD again?

I tried to use the online Licence Tools but i have no permission as we have created Basic Accounts i guess.

So now im sitting infront of my kind of useless ProE Wildfire 5.0 Student Edition DVD and have no clue what to do.

Hope anybody of you could help me with this issue.

Best Regards

Dominik

5 REPLIES 5

I have the same problem with Wildfire 4. Old laptop display doesn't work, need to run on another machine.

Chris P

Hello,

Please log a case with your order number and product code on the Academic Support Request.

Best regards,

So finally I used your link, entered all the necessary information, but I did not receive any confirmation e-mail or any reactions on the side of PTC since a couple of days.

I would like to call the Support, but I aint got any rights to access the support, or view & change my licence.

Do you have any other suggestions how I can solve my problem?

Best regards

Hello,

Please check your email address inbox.

Best regards,

thx, got everything I needed, works perfect!

Best regards

Top Tags