cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ProE story

KatieMcDonald
1-Newbie

ProE story

4 REPLIES 4

Thank you so much for sharing your story Katie!!  That is what FIRST is all about!  Whether it's learning Pro/E, learning how to machine a part, write code, wire up a motor or keep track of a budget, it's all about broadening horizons and help encourage people just like you!

Please stay active in this group and share your own as well as your team's accomplishments!

One tip I have for you is that you may wish to re-post this as a discussion.  You should be able to copy and paste text from your document into a new discussion.  I offer this tip because I really, really want others to read this!  Great job!

That was a really great post, Katie.

I hope you take Josh's advice and repost as a discussion so that more people can read it. I hope it encourages other students and mentors to post as well.

Will do, and thank you.

Katie, it is quite an impressive story of how Pro/ENGINEER (now Creo Elements/Pro) has impacted your life in such a positive way. The enthusiasm you've expressed, both written and in person, I'm sure will inspire your peers in the same way.

Great job, and like Josh and Celia mentioned, I hope you do keep posting and share your experiences as a successful engineer.

I'd also like to thank you by sending you a small token of appreciation, a HD Flip Video. I'll reach out to you via Private Message so I can ship it out to you.

Warmest regards,

-Dan

Top Tags