Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProE student free download problems

ProE student free download problems

First of all the download stops after 7% and wont go any further. And second question is im running windows7 64 bit. Is this proE compatible?
18 REPLIES 18

RE: ProE student free download problems

Hey, there! I am just going through some of these older furums and seeing if people have their solutions yet. Were you able to download the Student Ed it yet? I maybe your Internet connection, since it is a large download. I think I have had students test out the same Student Ed on Vista 32 and 64, but not 7. Let us know if it works. Good luck, Joel

RE: ProE student free download problems

I can not get any of the files to open after saving them.

Re: Windows 7

We donn't support Pro/ENGINEER Student edition on Windows 7 but we have many users that used the software on this OS and it works fine. Make sure you have the most recent driver for your graphic card and email to - for support.

Re: RE: ProE student free download problems

I am also having trouble downloading on a 64-bit Windows 7 OS. I am going to try downloading the CD version to my flash drive on the school PC and then install on my notebook from the Flashdrive. I have tried everything else.

hi Jessica,

have you tried to download the full media image?

here is the link....

Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 Schools Edition DVD

I recieved an error when trying to unzip

::Seek error reading zip archive.::

try to download it again...worse case scenario ....email me you mailing address i will send you a DVD...

thanks for the help, my email address is jnewton4@live.com

Hello my name is Jorge Luis Martinez, I've been using Proengineer since it's 2001 version, then I used the WF 3.0 and WF 4.0, currently I'm working with the WF 5.0 version. besides of my experience in this software I decide to move to other company but I have been required for a certification on PROENGINEER. I've looked in PTC web site and I've found the Global Education Program to get a self-paced certification.

I have downloaded the Curse Document and also the Course Model Files, the ploblem is that the model files does not run in the Pro/Engineer WF 5.0 Comercial Edition but in the Creo Elements/Pro Schools(formerly Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0).

‏ Afeter required for access to download the Schools version I received from - a link to donwload it, I have Windows 7 Ultimate Edition and a 32-bit Opertion System, unfortunately the link to intall it form the web for Microsoft Windows 32-bit executable didn't work, it seems to start the installation but sudenly get stoped.

At this time I am opening from the website the Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 School Edition DVD (3.6 GB) and I wonder if I will be able to install it on my PC.

please help me with this issue, I really need to get a kind of certification, also I teach ProEngineer in my City and I want to Know how can I give to my students a valid recognition or a certification valid from PTC.