cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Problem with license configuration (Creo/ProEngineer Wildfire 5.0)

ptc-5353746
1-Newbie

Problem with license configuration (Creo/ProEngineer Wildfire 5.0)

While attempting to install a student version of Creo/ProEngineer Wildfire 5.0 from online I encountered a problem with the license configuration. I have an valid user account and internet access. I entered my PTC username and password on the License Configuration page of the setup.exe. The instructions then indicate for me to select the "Generate License Files" radio button, however, the username/password fields as well as the selection button is grayed out and doesn't allow me to proceed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

William Duncan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please submit a support request and include the edition of Creo Elements/Pro you are installing (there are quite a few Student editions).

We'll also need your Host ID to create a license.

Regards,

Adam

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

This is typically caused by real-time virus protection and/or firewall applications that you have installed on your computer. These should all be disabled before you install any software application but especially one like Creo that is contacting a remote server in order to generate your license.

Is there any method of doing it via the Offline mode?

Please submit a support request and include the edition of Creo Elements/Pro you are installing (there are quite a few Student editions).

We'll also need your Host ID to create a license.

Regards,

Adam

Hi,

How can I send Support request to Tech Support team regarding licence ...with the same problem stated above

Regards

Ashok

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags