cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Problem with the cursor

ptc-3106936
1-Newbie

Problem with the cursor

I have a bit of a problem with my mouse cursor when using Pro/E Wildfire 4.0 student version. The point at which the cursor selects is not at the tip of the arrow but has shifted down below the arrow. Here is a photo of the problem, you can see the little yellow x is below the arrow but should be at the tip of the arrow. I'm not sure how I can fix this, but it would help a lot. Thanks for any info. [/img]
3 REPLIES 3

Brandon, What operating system are you running Wildfire 4.0 on? It appears that it may be Windows 7 which is not supported for the Wildfire 4.0 Student Edition. Either way, Windows 7 or other, I would suggest updating your graphics driver to the latest and greatest. Also the mouse driver. If this doesn't help, send me an email and we will try some other options. Regards, Adam Haas PTC Education Programs -

Okay, thank you. I will try updateing those drivers when I get home, I am running it on Windows Vista 32bit.

Hi

I'm having the same problem with the cursor.

Also on Windows Vista Home edition - is this fixable??

Top Tags