cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ROBOTalk Questions about Quick Tables or Insert Table from File on a Creo Drawing

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

ROBOTalk Questions about Quick Tables or Insert Table from File on a Creo Drawing

Hi,

When trying to use the Quick Tables menu in the Table ribbon of a Creo drawing, the following message is posted.

"...created with a commerical version of Creo Parametric and is not compatible with the version of Creo Parametric you are running." It appears all of the table files are not compatible with the Student version of Creo Parametric?

creo_commercial_tables.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Yes, this appears to be a problem in all Creo Parametric 2.0 releases and it has been corrected in Creo Paramtric 3.0. I'm guessing the TBL files were never configured for use in the Student edition.

To correct this problem, you can update to Creo Parametric 3.0 or follow the information provided in the Community Document titled "Creo Parametric 2.0 System Table Folder for Student Edition".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Yes, this appears to be a problem in all Creo Parametric 2.0 releases and it has been corrected in Creo Paramtric 3.0. I'm guessing the TBL files were never configured for use in the Student edition.

To correct this problem, you can update to Creo Parametric 3.0 or follow the information provided in the Community Document titled "Creo Parametric 2.0 System Table Folder for Student Edition".

Even in the latest PTC creo 9.0Drawing,  I am unable to use tables, it automatically shows the same error above and exists all my drawing windows. 

Top Tags