cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

RWDC Analysis Program

jpurtee
1-Newbie

RWDC Analysis Program

We are trying to run the Cessna program and keep getting *** Error: Input record type not defined What type of file is the rwdc.inp? Or is there something we are missing.
4 REPLIES 4

Please send me your input files (rwdc.inp) so I can help you troubleshoot. My email is mbeyer@cessna.textron.com. I can also answer your rwdc analysis program questions on today's support call. - Mark Beyer, Cessna Aircraft Company

Problem resolved by changing all tab characters to blanks in the rwdc analysis input files.

Could you please elaborate on what you mean by tab charaters and blanks? Do you mean tht every time there was five spaces inbetween something you reduced it to just one space?

You can have just one or multiple blank space characters between values. The rwdc analysis program version 1.1 was updated to manage tab characters the same as blank characters. Using the original version 1.0, you would need to convert tabs to one or more blanks in your input file before processing. This can be done in the Context editor as a global search and replace command. Select Edit, Replace. Set the find string to \t. Check off the box for regular expressions. Hit the space bar a couple of times in the replace with field, then "replace all". Email me if you need addition clarification. - Mark Beyer, mbeyer@cessna.textron.com
Top Tags