cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

RoboTalk 2016?

lstewart
1-Newbie

RoboTalk 2016?

Have there been new RoboTalk webinars this fall? I remember getting emails notifying me to signup for them, but I haven't seen anything this year.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:lstewart)

Update from the PTC Academic Team

"The RoboTalk Series has taken a new path, and so beginning November 1 we are launching a weekly newsletter that will include tips and tricks for using PTC software, ideas on how to work within the game structure, a list of resources available for your teams, and highlights of what other teams are doing for additional ideas and inspirations. These newsletters will be emailed to those who provided us with their team emails, posted on this community site, highlighted on the PTC FIRST Facebook page and listed on the FIRST area on ptc.com."

Please send an email to - if you wish to receive.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:lstewart)

Update from the PTC Academic Team

"The RoboTalk Series has taken a new path, and so beginning November 1 we are launching a weekly newsletter that will include tips and tricks for using PTC software, ideas on how to work within the game structure, a list of resources available for your teams, and highlights of what other teams are doing for additional ideas and inspirations. These newsletters will be emailed to those who provided us with their team emails, posted on this community site, highlighted on the PTC FIRST Facebook page and listed on the FIRST area on ptc.com."

Please send an email to - if you wish to receive.

Hi Scott:

We hadn't heard about the changes.  Will FIRST be including this information in a team email blast?

Or would you like us to post the info in the FIRST forums and places like Chief Delphi?

---

FTC 3491 FIX IT

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:cnicholls-2)

That would be great if you can cross post to the FIRST forums and Cheif Delphi.

Top Tags