cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Roles in Windchill

nrensing
5-Regular Member

Roles in Windchill

Is it possible to assign new roles in the Windchill project? For example, I accidentally added students with a "mentor" role, or when a student graduates and should be moved from "team member" to "alumni"? I can delete them and add them under the new (or correct) role, but surely there's a more elegant way to do it?

Noa Rensing

Team 2877 The Ligerbots

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:nrensing)

The only way to "move" people from one Role to another is with Copy/Paste/Delete. It is not the most intuitive way to get this done, but unfortunately it is all we have right now. To address the need, I have created a new Windchill Product Idea for future conisderation. It is Windchill Teams - Make Role Assignment and Management Easier.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:nrensing)

The only way to "move" people from one Role to another is with Copy/Paste/Delete. It is not the most intuitive way to get this done, but unfortunately it is all we have right now. To address the need, I have created a new Windchill Product Idea for future conisderation. It is Windchill Teams - Make Role Assignment and Management Easier.

Top Tags