cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Student Teacher Free Download of Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5?

SimonR
1-Newbie

Student Teacher Free Download of Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5?

Hi,

Can anyone help.

I have been advised by the university that I am studying at I can download a free copy of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 to help assist me with my studies on a BSc Design and Technology with Education and Qualified Teacher Status course that I am studying on. The link that I have been given appears to be broken, does anyone have any idea if this has been moved to another location or if PTC have stopped allowing student teachers to download Pro/ENGINEER wildfire 5 for free? I've also been given a 'product code' by the university too. But I am unable to locate the section of the website I need to download this from.

I look forward to hearing back from someone about this soon and thank you in advance for any help or assistance you may be able to provide.

Simon

2 REPLIES 2
chris5
1-Newbie
(To:SimonR)

Hi

This item has been discussed before.

Follow this link: Pro E wildfire 5 student version

Regards

Chris

ACE
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:SimonR)

Simon,

Yes, there is a PTC offer for students. It is for Pro/E WF 5 (32-bit ot 64-bit) or WF 4 (32-bit).

You can Google: "Free Pro/Engineer schools edition"

or web link is: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/mkt/educational/program.jsp?&im_dbkey=86793&icg_dbkey=851

Free Pro/ENGINEER Schools Edition for Students
Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 is now available, download today!!

Register for your free seat of Pro/ENGINEER Schools Edition!
PTC is offering a free seat of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire Schools Edition to any student of a college or university that has the PTC University Plus program. The intent of this license is to expand PTC's opportunity to provide Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire to all students. Students can use Pro/ENGINEER in their dormitory or their apartment. Included is a one year timed license of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire and the appropriate training materials.

Note that the offering is NOT a commercial compatible version nor a Student Edition version (academic).

Good Luck.

-Anthony

Top Tags