cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Student afx profile file

Bram
2-Guest

Student afx profile file

Hi I have creo 5.0 student edition installed for university, I am trying to use afx profiles but every time I try to load the profile file a notification appears that says that the file was created on a commercial version and is incompatible with the student version I am running. Is there a way to use afx on the student version I have?
Thanks for any info
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:Bram)

Hi,

I do not believe that you will get Student version of AFX models somehow ... maybe @SamuelBrantner will confirm my idea.

Ask your university CAD manager to provide Academic license to you. This license enable to open files created in Commercial license.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:Bram)

Hi,

I do not believe that you will get Student version of AFX models somehow ... maybe @SamuelBrantner will confirm my idea.

Ask your university CAD manager to provide Academic license to you. This license enable to open files created in Commercial license.

Martin Hanák

Hi @Bram ,

unfortunately that is not possible at the moment.

Greetings Sam

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH

Thanks for the info @SamuelBrantner and @MartinHanak I’ll get onto it, cheers.
Top Tags