cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Student version of WF5

StevenDunell
1-Newbie

Student version of WF5

Hi, it appears WF5 Student has issues with both the manikin and the Wedlding symols. As WF5 Student version is released some 12+ months after the release of WF5 i'm surprised the issues hasn't been fixed. The main issue is that is still assumes you are using a commercial version and so won't work .

The problem is if i buy another Student version of WF5 (creo) there is no assurance these issues have been fixed. So do you wait even longer until Creo is released and buy it then.

PTC advertised that WF5 Student had manikin and weld symbol functionality but there is no way to contact them to find anything out if you are not a full maintenace paying user. I'm not asking for upgrades but just what was advertised. It seems really poor that it is releassed more than a year after WF5 and no one at PTC found these problems.

So if anyone knows if there has been a fix i would be really pleased to hear from you as i am at the end of any avenues to try and fix this problem.

If CReo element has the issue fixed i will pay for it...but someone at PTC at least reply to some of the mails i have sent.

TIA.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags