cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Tutorials

ptc-6058115
1-Newbie

Tutorials

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone has some PDF tutorials or could link me to some tutorials about how to use Creo 2.0 Parametric I can use.

Matt

1 REPLY 1

Near the top right of the PTC Creo screen is the context sensitive Learning Connector. For example, you are are in the middle of using the Sweep tool and need help. Near the top right of the Creo screen click the Learnign Connector Learning_connector.png button. A side panel opens showing a short video explaining how the Sweep tool works. Below the short vidoe are links to comprehensive Precision LMS tutorials - see below.

PDF tutorials are here: http://www.ptc.com/company/community/schools/projects.htm#creo and include:

Under the PTC Creo sub-headng; Alphabet Soup is a fun intro to PTC Creo then try the Primer, followed by the Advanced Primer. The How to bookets are hands-on overviews for PTC Creo features and how Product Development is done in modern companies.

The STEM Project sub-heading contains materials supporting a number of curriculum projects including; F1 in Schools and Scalextric4Schools.

The last sub-heading has a link to sign up for Precision LMS tutorials. There are over 2000 hours of software tutorials for nearly every feature in PTC Creo. Sing up using the link then use these like Help files to find out how to do a particular technique.

Top Tags