cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Unable to Install License

EdwardHolmes
1-Newbie

Unable to Install License

Hello,

I downloaded and installed the most recent version of Creo, following the PDF instructions.  I turned off my internet connection and disabled my firewall and virus guard before my installation.  At the licensing section of the install, I used the student key provided and then logged in using my credentials, the 'Success' message appeared, but the next button was greyed out.  I clicked the 'Skip License' button, assuming that I could register the license at a later stage after I'd installed the software.

However, this is where the problem occured... there doesn't seem to be a licensing manager and every program that I open shows a warning message about a missing license and then won't let me install a license, before it closes the program.

I assume I need to reinstall the software and ensure that I'm connected to the internet for licensing during the install?  I'm reluctant to do this, whilst I've got my firewall and virus guard disabled.  Do they really need to be disabled?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Edward

1 REPLY 1

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags