cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Unable to download Creo Elements Pro Student Edition?

ptc-4300489
1-Newbie

Unable to download Creo Elements Pro Student Edition?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. So I'm in the RWDC for this year and I'm trying to get Creo on my home computer, but it keeps getting interrupted once it's downloaded around 300 - 500MB. I figured I'd create an account (which I would assume I'd have to do anyway) and ask this, although right now it seems to have gotten farther than normal so that could have fixed the problem. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the e-mail. PTC is working with the state coordinators to get them the necessary applications. The state coordinator will be able to burn you a copy of the media and ship out to you for your team. I suggest contacting them and requesting as soon as possible. If that does not work, please let me know and we can look at another alternative.

Regards,

Mark

Tom,

Another alternative is to use Free Download Manager to download the media. The download manager will enable you to stop and restart the download if necessary, without having to start over.

Regards,

Adam

Another note on this; I have heard of some teams trying to download the 3.6GB file onto all of their computers.

It should be noted that a team only needs to download the zip file one time. After it is downloaded and extracted, the media folder can be copied to a thumb drive (4mb or bigger) and then the thumb drive can be used to install the software on multiple computers. There is no need to download the file onto each computer, it should be much faster to copy it.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Adam

Top Tags