cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Unable to download software

ptc-5503530
1-Newbie

Unable to download software

I am trying to dowmload the student version creo 2.0 but due to internet breakdown and load shedding it always ends up with a network error. Is there any other ay to downlaod the software? perhaps updating a torrent link to the website?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5503530)

Abdullah,

In some cases trying the other type of download (HTTP in your case) sometimes works. Unfortuantly that is all the advice I can give you as I am unable to help you with your internet connection.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Abdullah,

Unfortuantly there is not any way for me to do that for you. Could you perhaps try downloading Creo on another network? Also are you using HTTP download or the download manager?

I used the download manager.

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Abdullah,

In some cases trying the other type of download (HTTP in your case) sometimes works. Unfortuantly that is all the advice I can give you as I am unable to help you with your internet connection.

thankyou for your help, I was able to download the software but unfortunately I no longer have access to that laptop. Can I install the software on another laptop using the same product code ? I did not uninstall the software from the previous laptop.

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Abdullah,

As long as it is the student edition, you can use that product code on as many computers as you would like!

Top Tags