cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Utilization Summary for 2 FTC teams in Seminole, Florida

ptc-4228125
1-Newbie

Utilization Summary for 2 FTC teams in Seminole, Florida

As the Seminole HS Robotics club engineering mentor, I completed the online survey this morning.  I know it is late by a couple of hours, which more or less sums up our FTC season in FL this year.  I hope our Seminole High School FTC teams 3123 and/or 3736 will be considered for a grant next year.  We greatly appreciate your support.  Last year the students struggled with CREO, this year the bugs have been worked out and more of the students were able to partake in the CAD design process.  Keep up the continuous improvement. 

After having a FL team win the World FTC Championship in ST Louis last year, FL teams had a hard act to follow this year.  The 2 FL teams that were invited to the World Championship faired extremely well with one team in the semi-finals and the other in the finals as the 1st runner up to the World champions.  Unfortunately, neither of our Seminole teams were invited to World's this year........ next year is another chapter in the story.

I have enclosed a pdf version of a power point presentation the students put together this year as well as a pdf capture of their design. 

Regards  

James (aka Jim) Holder
TCS Principal Multi-Disciplined Engineer with Honors
Advanced Engineering Support to Manufacturing (AESM)
Space and Airborne Systems - Florida
Raytheon Company

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags