cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

WEB FORM address for Creo3 Standalone

PeterT_au
1-Newbie

WEB FORM address for Creo3 Standalone

Hi could someone share the link to this page please?

For some reason mine has disappeared.  I am referring the the web form I fill in to get a standalone Academic Premium license for Creo3.

In ALL of our schools, due to WAN security of networks, the usual 'on line' licensing cannot work due to port blocking.

thanks

PeterT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Peter,

The PTC web site seems to be having prolems at the moment. Below is a copied post from Mark Cheli for web page licensing.

Cheers

Tim

"The link that he is referring to can be found here assuming you are using the Creo 3.0 Schools edition standalone license: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/lm/programs/index.jsp?&hostid=REQUIRED&program=creoedusgl3&product=BH400407EDSTUDENTEDK12

Once you have the file, save it to C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing and restart the install. Your license should show up in license summary and allow you to go to the next step of installation."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Peter,

The PTC web site seems to be having prolems at the moment. Below is a copied post from Mark Cheli for web page licensing.

Cheers

Tim

"The link that he is referring to can be found here assuming you are using the Creo 3.0 Schools edition standalone license: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/lm/programs/index.jsp?&hostid=REQUIRED&program=creoedusgl3&product=BH400407EDSTUDENTEDK12

Once you have the file, save it to C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing and restart the install. Your license should show up in license summary and allow you to go to the next step of installation."

Thanks Tim, saved me some time!

I just forgot it still says Creo 2!  I could fix that for them with an appropriate log in.

Pointed out when 3.0 was first released... Ha!

Top Tags