cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Windchill 10.1 performance

JoshH
3-Visitor

Windchill 10.1 performance

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing some "challenges" with the FIRST Windchill 10.1 server lately. I'm getting a bit concerned since kickoff is barely more than a month away.

Is anybody else experiencing extremely slow refresh rates, slow downloads and incomplete searches?

Thanks,

Josh

5 REPLIES 5

by client side install firefox 17.0 or 17.01 and will run like a flash!

Hi Carlo,

Great tip! There is definitely a performance improvement!

Thanks carlo!

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JoshH)

A quick reminder that PTC's IT maintenance weekend is this coming weekend and the server will be unavailable during the morning hours EST on Saturday.

I would also highly recommend Firefox for all use of the FIRST Windchill server.

JoshH
3-Visitor
(To:sm)

Thanks Scott! I'll alert my troops...although hopefully they won't be on Creo THAT early on a Saturday morning! That doesn't happen until kickoff

a few tips for browser sets

disable updates for firefox, to avoid to have strange surprises on wt.part or tree visualization.

on firefox\options\privacy\use costum set and set deflag anonymous browsing and set third party cookies till firefox closes.

on java jre on general\internet temporary file\setting\ remove the flag that allows chache file saving (avoid frost of jre)

i've also tested with creo 1 and 2 and runs fine well as integrated browser.

Top Tags