cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Windchill Script Errors

rjohnson-4
1-Newbie

Windchill Script Errors

After Windchill was upgraded last week, I was unable to connect ("unsupported server error").   I upgraded from Creo 3 version M030 to M070 and could now register the server.   However, whenever I tried to look at my workspace or Windchill cabinets, I'd just get a bunch of script errors and a spinning logo.   I can load Windchill files from the Open dialog, but can't do anything with them without the workspace interface in Creo.

After trying to clear my cache, restart Creo, etc. with no success, I gave up.   I then went to another thing that irritated me - the "MicrosoftAgent/..." being added to my login dialog every time.   I found the solution in a Windchill CAD integration thread - change your default Creo browser using the windows_browser_type config.pro option set to chromium_browser.

This made my login problem go away AND it also solved the script problems!!  I am now able to use Creo and Windchill like normal with Chrome under the hood.   It looks slightly different, but works great.

Passing this info on to others who get stuck with the script problems...

Rande Johnson

Mentor, FRC 4931

1 REPLY 1

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags