cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Windchill account invites

ptc-4692802
1-Newbie

Windchill account invites

I am part of the Kettering, Ohio team, and our students have still not recieved invites to the windchill project page. The instructor has recieved an email, however, approximately a few weeks ago. We registered within the first few days that registrations was open, and included email information for all of the participating students. Even so, we have still been waiting for the invitation. If we have possibly done anything wrong, please let me know, or if it is delayed, I would like to know that we will recieve the invitation still at an approximate date. From the webinar I heard that most teams had already recieved the emails, so I was concerned because our team registered fairly early after registration opened and have not recieved anything besides the instructor email.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Abigail,

Who is your team's coach? There's a possiblitiy that your coach did not include the team member's email addresses in the registration. If this is the case, your coach can add your team's email addresses using the documents that were attached in your coach's Windchill registration confirmation that was sent from us. The other option is to send me a private message with your team's email addresses and I can send the invites.

Regards,

Curtis

I stated in my first post that the emails were included in registration. I would like to take the option of giving you the emails of all the students, but I don't know gow to send you a private message. Could you give me an email to contact you by, or could you tell me how to send private messages through PTC? That would be really helpful, thanks.

EDIT: I didn't realise at first that you sent me an email as well. I sent you a list of student emails as reply to the email you sent me. Thanks.

Top Tags