cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

commercial version and student version on same computer

kmaltzahn
1-Newbie

commercial version and student version on same computer

Is it possible to have commercial version and student version on same computer., i am a mentor  with First Robotics Team and it would be help when i am working with the students

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:kmaltzahn)

I'm assuming you are referring to Creo Parametric. The software is the same, its only the license that's different. You can install the student licence on your work computer assuming it is the same version the kids are using on the team. Creo has always supported the configuration of multiple licenses.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey Kevin Maltzahn‌ - I've moved this discussion into our FIRST community so our team there can answer this question.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:kmaltzahn)

I'm assuming you are referring to Creo Parametric. The software is the same, its only the license that's different. You can install the student licence on your work computer assuming it is the same version the kids are using on the team. Creo has always supported the configuration of multiple licenses.

Top Tags