cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

creo 2.0 student edition not running after a succesful installation

ptc-5461008
1-Newbie

creo 2.0 student edition not running after a succesful installation

after a successful creo 2.0 student edition installation when i click on the creo parametric 2.0 the screen shows blank.

my system configuration is:

intel pentium 3.01

3gb ram

32 bit operating system

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5461008)

Hi Dhanjay,

This problem is most common when an anti-virus interferes with the installation assistant or if the program was installed without proper administrative permissions.

My recommendation would be to re-install Creo 2.0 and verify that ALL security applications are closed. These include but are not limited to Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Smartglass, Windows Defender, Avast!.

Please me know if this issue persist!

Thanks,

Mark

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5461008)

Hi Dhanjay,

This problem is most common when an anti-virus interferes with the installation assistant or if the program was installed without proper administrative permissions.

My recommendation would be to re-install Creo 2.0 and verify that ALL security applications are closed. These include but are not limited to Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Smartglass, Windows Defender, Avast!.

Please me know if this issue persist!

Thanks,

Mark

Hi MarkCheli

I hope you can help me.

I installed Creo for Student with administrator permissions, with no "on" off any firewall. In fact, i still have no antivirus, so i just put the windows firewall in "off" mode. I made the configuration with option 7, and the files were copied. But, my Creo still didn´t open, with no gave reason . I tried to install de PTC Agent, but Creo still didn´t open. I´m using windows 8.1. Do you know why is this probably happening?

Hi MarkCheli.

I tried to download from http and it works. Creo is already running im my pc.

Best regards

Top Tags