cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

creo3.0 for student

文高
1-Newbie

creo3.0 for student

I'm wondering is Creo 3.0 avaliable for students. There is package of creo 3.0 on the academic website but can't be used after installed. I'll apreciated it.

13 REPLIES 13
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:文高)

Hi,

What problem are you running into after you installed it? Where did you say you downloaded it from?

I have a problem because i have not a licence for Creo 3.0. I have the license for Creo 2.0 but not Creo3.0 or I can have this license?

MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-6737992)

Hi,

If you register for the software here: http://www.ptc.com/communities/academic-program/products/free-software

You will receive a product which can be used to generate a Creo 3.0 license. Please let em know if you have any questions!

Hello,

I have also a problem with CREO3.0. I received a licence from my teacher but there is always an error and I cant install it.

best regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

What product code are you using?

Chris

This: BH400407EDSTUDENTEDK12

Carlo,

That's the correct code. I'm guessing your antivirus or something is blocking the license. Make sure to turn it off before installing.

Let me know if that helps.

no, nothing changed 😕

best regards

carlo

I have the same problem.

My licence is BK390206EDSTUDENTUNICL. This licence is correct ?

How else have the license of Creo 3.0 student?

That's actually a Creo 2.0 license. You can register for Creo 3.0 here:

http://www.ptc.com/communities/academic-program/products/free-software

This link no Creo 3.0, why ?

Once you register, you'll be sent an email with information about how to download and install Creo 3.0.

Whether I get the installation instruction Creo 2.0 ou pour Creo 1.0 Creo Elements / Pro 5.0 Schools Edition mays not Creo 3.0. What Is The Problem ?

Top Tags