cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

error opening creo parametric 3

ded
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

error opening creo parametric 3

I'm a student and i had to change pc, so i downloaded creofor student for the second time in this new pc. I have a problem and i can't understand how to solve it. Could you help please?

I have this error...

ps: in the previous pc it works without problem.Cattura.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ded)

Did you obtain a new license file for the new computer, if using a standalone version.

If using a network license from your school, see your administrator.

ded
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:BenLoosli)

It is a stand alone version and firstly i tried with the same license but, obviusly, it didn't work so i obtain a new license with the account of my sister(also a student) but I get that error message.I tried to unistall and reinstal creo but it persist. The setup program check the license correctly, could you suggest some other solution? Thanks a lot for helping

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

When you requested the new license, did you specify the NIC address of your new computer? That is what controls the access.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

error message is telling you that C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M110\Parametric\bin\parametric.exe file does not exist.

Martin Hanák
ded
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:MartinHanak)

So the problem is that the setup didn't work correctly? May i solve downloading the fourth version? 

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

unfortunately I do not know what is going on on your PC. Try whatever you want 🙂

Martin Hanák
Top Tags