cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

hinvalid host CREO Parametric 5.0 for school

anto_panda
5-Regular Member

hinvalid host CREO Parametric 5.0 for school

i logged on CREO parametric and i recived a email from schools@ptc.com with PTC license pack as attached.

I setuped setup-school.exe and i downloaded PTC applications but i couldn’t log-in in this step.

when i run CREOparametric 5.0 an error message appears, please find attached. Could you please help me? Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Hello,

The license is valid for Creo 5.0 and should run properly.

The reason you see that error is that the Mac Address that was active during installation process is no longer available.

You can try to change the state of the Wireless (try opening Creo with WiFi on, even if it is not connected to any network). If the wireless was used (or any external USB network device) during the licensing process, it will need to stay on for Creo to work.

Thanks,

Alex

anto_panda
5-Regular Member
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

it doesn't work

Hi,

• open Command Prompt window
  • run  ipconfig  /all  > ip.txt  command
  • open ip.txt in Notepad and search MAC address 0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64 shown on picture
  • if MAC address is not available then network card is not visible

Martin Hanák
anto_panda
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

ipconfig  /all  > ip.tx command doesn't work.

ipconfig  /all runs but there is not 0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64

in ip.txt there is not 0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64

@anto_panda wrote:

ipconfig  /all  > ip.tx command doesn't work.

ipconfig  /all runs but there is not 0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64

in ip.txt there is not 0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64

Hi,

1.] open Computer Management window and check physical network card's status. All your network cards must be enabled.

On my PC, 1st card (Ethernet, wired) is enabled, 2nd card (WiFi) is disabled (see small down-arrow in circle)

netcards.png

2.] open Command prompt as Administrator and run following commands

netsh interface ipv4 set global dhcpmediasense=disabled
netsh interface ipv6 set global dhcpmediasense=disabled

3.] restart PC

4.] run ipconfig /all > ip.txt command, again check its contents (also you can upload the file, I can check its contents, too).

Martin Hanák
anto_panda
5-Regular Member

1.] DONE see attached

2.] DONE

3.] DONE

4.] ipconfig /all > ip.txt command DO NOT WORK --> i runed ipconfig /all (see attached) and there is  0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64

5.] In ip.txt there is not 0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64 

Hi,

1.] I've never had a problem with ipconfig  /all  > ip.txt

This command redirects output of ipconfig  /all command  into ip.txt file located in current directory. In your case it is C:\Users\antonio

2.] I guess the following card is not recognized by Creo properly

nc1.png

3.] My suggestion is ... connect to network via Ethernet or Wireless physical card

nc2.png

Martin Hanák
anto_panda
5-Regular Member

1.] you can see in previously file attached ipconfig  /all  > ip.txt not working

2.] I used Remote NDIS Card to install CREO and in Licensing step.

3.] I tried to run CREO with Wifi on and without Remote NDIS card but CREO crushes.

4.] I received License by e-mail. where i'm supposed to save it? (now it's on desktop)

Hi,

license file can be saved in any directory. During installation you enter full path to the file.

Unfortunately I do not have any other suggestion how to solve your problem.

Martin Hanák
anto_panda
5-Regular Member
(To:anto_panda)

i tried to unistall and reinstall and now it doesn't open. it just crushes.

Top Tags