cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

licensing

oaguilar
1-Newbie

licensing

I have a persistent problem that prevents me from licensing my software. I purchase

“PTC Creo 3.0 University Student Edition Premium Student/Teacher One Year License” from “Studica.com.”

As of now, I have communicated both PTC and Studica, and this is what is my understanding of how the process from purchasing to installation should work, and what has happened to me.

How the process should work:

1. After purchasing the software, Studica proofs my student status.
  2. Next, Studica grants me access to a download link for PTC Creo 3.0 University Student Edition Premium Student/Teacher One Year License
  3. Finally, PTC communicates with me via email and instructs me on how to get the license for “PTC Creo 3.0 University Student Edition Premium Student/Teacher One Year License”

What happen to me:

1. After purchasing the software, Studica proofs my student status.
  2. Next, Studica grants me access to a download link for PTC Creo 3.0 University Student Edition Premium Student/Teacher One Year License
  3. Finally, PTC communicates with me via email and instructs me on how to get the license for “PTC mathcad

After talking with both business, it is reasonable to think that there has been a degree of miscommunication between Studica and PTC.

This is an urgent matter for me since my workload is accumulating, and I am missing deadlines.Can someone help me solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1

Only PTC can issue a license so you have to get back to them.

Also, Toby Metcalf can move this to the Academic area where any PTC members might be watching for academic license issues.

Top Tags