cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

mold analysis and mold/cast applications are not working

AC_9687099
3-Visitor

mold analysis and mold/cast applications are not working

Creo viewer not installed. Creo parametric installed with errors. Mold/cast and mold analysis applications not working
6 REPLIES 6
rghadge
15-Moonstone
(To:AC_9687099)

@AC_9687099,

Clarify whether you use Creo Parametric Trial version or Creo Parametric Academic version?

Do you mean by Creo Thumbnail Viewer failed to install? Please share snapshot of error if received any. 

And for Mold/Cast cavity operations and Mold analysis do you have configured respective licenses with Creo Parametric?

Hello Sir,

Sorry for the late reply.

- I am using Creo Parametric Academic version.

- Yes sir i mean Creo Thumbnail Viewer and Creo view express

Creo Thumbnail Viewer.PNGCreo view express.PNG

- I followed the installation procedure provided on the web site so i don't know about the respective licenses for Mold/Cast cavity operations and Mold analysis.

Thanks and Regards

rghadge
15-Moonstone
(To:rghadge)

@AC_9687099,

• None of the functionality of Creo Parametric depends on Creo View Express and Thumbnail Viewer
  • Not installing Creo View Express and Thumbnail Viewer should not affect any functionality within Creo Parametric. However, you may try installing Creo Thumbnail Viewer and Creo View Express by running their standalone setups as described below:
    • Thumbviewer_32_64.msi: <Creo_CD>\install\addon
    • CreoSetup.exe: <Creo_CD>\install\pvx32_64
  • And, as far as Creo Parametric Student Edition License is considered, I don't see Mold/Cast cavity license or Mold Analysis license is included
  • Please note that to use Mold/Cast cavity options in Creo, license MOLDDESIGN for Mold Cavity and license CASTING for Cast Cavity is required. And, to activate Creo Mold Analysis under Creo, Mold Analysis or Mold Analysis Lite license is required.

Hello, 

Can you please provide me more details about Creo, Mold Analysis or Mold Analysis Lite license ?

Like how do i get it or where to find it?

Thanks and Regards

rghadge
15-Moonstone

Hi @AC_9687099,

You may need to purchase University Edition license or Creo commercial license along with license MOLDDESIGN for Mold Cavity and license CASTING for Cast Cavity is required. And, to activate Creo Mold Analysis under Creo, Mold Analysis or Mold Analysis Lite license is required.

rghadge
15-Moonstone

@AC_9687099,

Did you checked my previous reply on this thread? 

Top Tags