cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

precision lms question

ItzikBenShabat
1-Newbie

precision lms question

Hi,

Im mentoring team 3316 in Tel Aviv Israel again this year.

I want the kids to learn how to work with creo elements pro (formerly pro e). I saw that there is this new thing called precision lms where they can do online training courses. i also read that a group can be opened and i can monitor the kids progress.

how do i do that? it seems like im supposed to have a "teacher" account, how do i get one of those.

thanks,

Itzik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Itzik,

If you send an email to - requesting this, we will create an account in PLMS for you (using the email you log into PTC with). We will make a group for your school or team, and make you the group owner.

The next step will be to create accounts for your team members, again using their PTC account emails. If they do not have accounts, they can be created here: www.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/basic.jsp. After your kids create their accounts, you should send a list of their emails to -.

After the accounts and group have been created on the Schools PLMS server, you will be able to assign learning and monitor progress.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Adam

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Itzik,

great idea! I look forward to the answer as well!

Josh

Itzik,

If you send an email to - requesting this, we will create an account in PLMS for you (using the email you log into PTC with). We will make a group for your school or team, and make you the group owner.

The next step will be to create accounts for your team members, again using their PTC account emails. If they do not have accounts, they can be created here: www.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/basic.jsp. After your kids create their accounts, you should send a list of their emails to -.

After the accounts and group have been created on the Schools PLMS server, you will be able to assign learning and monitor progress.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Adam

Thank you. I just sent the email. hope everything goes well.

Itzik

Top Tags