cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

"Failed to register user" on the "Thingworx academic edition" portal

patng87
4-Participant

"Failed to register user" on the "Thingworx academic edition" portal

Hi,

I have enrolled in the "Fundamentals of IoT Development with ThingWorx" course delivered by PTC University.

Among the prerequisites, I must register myself as a new student on the "Thingworx academic edition" portal using the "fundamentals83-2019-ptcu" access code. Unfortunately, it does not work. When I click on "Register Now", it says "Failed to register user. Please contact support at support@ptcu.com!".

Does someone know why?

Kind regards,

P.
6 REPLIES 6
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:patng87)

Contact an academic support: support@ptcu.com

patng87
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Yeah I know, that’s what i’ve done. But it’s so frustrating. I wanted to start learning this weekend, use two complete days to do so and because of a bug (how on earth can the registration step be a problem...), i must wait until monday i guess, when like most people, i have much less time since i’m working during the day...

Alternate email: TWX-DevZoneHelp@ptc.com

I have the same problem. I've sent a couple of emails to support but I don't receive a response yet. 😞

patng87
4-Participant
(To:UlisesIO)

Hello,

I did not get any response from the support either. But when I tried again on Monday (just after the week-end), it worked. Maybe you can try again now?

Kind regards.

@Kaya Could you please help?

Top Tags