cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

request failed for feature - Can't run CREO

JJ82
4-Participant

request failed for feature - Can't run CREO

Hello Guys, i need some help with the nerve-wracking installation of CREO parametric 4.0.

I've been using it for about 1 year now without any installation problems on my computer and my laptop.

Today I needed to reinstall Windows on my laptop, so I had to do the same with CREO.

At first, I had no problem entering the student license but after I opened Creo I got this error in the picture.

After browsing the forum I think I‘ve tried everything I could do:

I checked my Host-ID:

W-LAN: CC-B0-DA-3F-C3-29

LAN: 98-E7-F4-DB-71-74

(I changed my w-lan to primary in regedit and I’m connected to the internet via              

w-lan also)

After trying everything like checking the license file, reinstalling CREO again - still nothing works. I even get an error filling in the license in the setup window so I used the earlier license file (with the right PATH and ID).

The license Is for the right HOST-ID, so it should work, but also the error says, that this license doesn't support this version (Creo Parametric 4.0 M060), but I can use the exact same version with the same license on my computer.

Can anyone please help me ?

1 REPLY 1
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:JJ82)

Hi,

1.]

34.0 in error message tells you that this is Creo 3.0 license.

2.]

BK400407EDSTUDENTUNICL belongs to Creo 3.0.

3.]

To install Creo 4.0 please follow http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo4_unistudent_standard.pdf instructions.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags