cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

student account help

akelly-2
1-Newbie

student account help

Hi,

I had creo student and tried to renew my student licence, but it hasn't worked and there's nowhere in the "my account" tab on the PTC website to renew the licence. I require it to work on a university project from home but can't get the account recognised, it gives me an error message when I use the PDF explaining how to do it. Is there any other assistance available?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

please specify (add picture) situation when error appears. If it appears after launching reconfigure.exe, did you receive license file via email ? If you received license file, you can apply steps mentioned in Re: ho to download creo 3.0 to my desktop. i am a student and i've already registred to PTC but i havent received the so… (Martin Hanak 20-Oct-2016 16:00).

If you have installation medium ready to use, you can uninstall/install Creo. During installation enter Product Code, login and hopefully you receive license file in following email.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Good day Arthur,

I have moved this to the Academic community in order to give it the best exposure.

In addition, you may also use this form to open a support case.

Best,

Toby

Hi,

please specify (add picture) situation when error appears. If it appears after launching reconfigure.exe, did you receive license file via email ? If you received license file, you can apply steps mentioned in Re: ho to download creo 3.0 to my desktop. i am a student and i've already registred to PTC but i havent received the so… (Martin Hanak 20-Oct-2016 16:00).

If you have installation medium ready to use, you can uninstall/install Creo. During installation enter Product Code, login and hopefully you receive license file in following email.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags