cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo Parametric 3.0 M110 won't even open

bjohnson-6
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric 3.0 M110 won't even open

I've installed the student version of Creo Parametric 3.0 M110 and the software won't even open when I try to open it. I'll click on the icon and literally nothing will happen, I've tried reinstalling it, running as administrator, and nothing will work. HELP!

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

maybe it is graphic problem ...

Add following option at the end of config.pro file and test Creo launching.

graphics  win32_gdi

MH

Martin Hanák

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

I have moved this to the Academic area

Toby,

Who ever from PTC's tech support monitors at the situation with the requests in "Academic Support" section? Here is a quote (from this discussion: Purchased Creo 3.0 premium student version and install will only let me download 4.0 The license only works on 3.0. I … 😞 "I have emailed ptc academic support 3 times since feb 1st.  I have received nothing.  I just want one of them to work".

I see a number of students and teachers with the same problem as the OP. Creo fails to open. This is a certain way to force schools to look for other CAD options.

Top Tags