cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

May have requested multiple Creo 4.0 licenses

astrovan14
4-Participant

May have requested multiple Creo 4.0 licenses

I entered my information into the K-12 student license download and hit submit, but it just reloaded the page and removed all of my information. Should it have gone to a different page after hitting submit or does it just do that? Did I put incorrect types of information? If it stays at the same page, then I entered the same information multiple times and have submitted multiple identical requests. It also reloads when I don't put any information at all. (I am in a FIRST Robotics team)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The original license request works!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

The same thing happened to me.

I shall also submit a support request.

There is no 4.0 support, I just put 3.0 and specified that i was talking about 4.0 in the description.

Have you heard back?

The original license request works!

i have a problem whith the license of creo 4.0 

i did not recive a license file for this version 

the proces sent is for creo 1.0 y 2.0 and i need the creo 4.0 

do you help me?

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we did have an issue with the webpage. Can you please try again to register? If you don't manage to do this now, please send me a private message and I'll send you all the needed instruction (I'll have to also investigate the page, but for me it worked now).

PS: I'll have Creo 4.0 added to the Case logger, but untill then you can choose Creo 3.0 and explain that the issue is with Creo 4.0.

Thanks,

Alex

The original license request works as I said before, and I did submit a 3.0 request specifying that it was 4.0, they responded but the license request had randomly worked before they responded.

Top Tags