cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Problems during installation of Creo Student Edition

cjspadachene
2-Guest

Problems during installation of Creo Student Edition

I am trying to install the free student edition.K-12 - Creo.

I have downoladed and extracted the files with no problem.

When th PTC installation assitant is up - i accept the license terms with no problem. 

But the assistand - does not repond after i put in my account infomation.

it simply says (not responding ) and hangs there.

What can I do ?

7 REPLIES 7

same problem occuring for me too. please someone help

Same problem here. Can't install any of the creo products, 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0.

guys, i think they are currently working on version 4.0 to get a student version. Installation worked today, no freeze at license field, but when i open the programm it says license failed. Maybe we have to wait a few more days.. regards

Hey  Guys

One year after your discousion I have the same problem with student licence of Creo 5.

Did you find out  the reason of this problem?  Was it working after some days of waiting?

Thank you for answer.

@ADIMADE wrote:

Hey  Guys

One year after your discousion I have the same problem with student licence of Creo 5.

Did you find out  the reason of this problem?  Was it working after some days of waiting?

Thank you for answer.

Hi,

go to https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Discussions/Program-Freezes-During-Installation-of-Creo-5-0-and-4-M030/m-p/573143 discussion and read my response from ‎2018-09-24 03:17 PM

Martin Hanák

After accepting the  Software Agreement  I get commanded to log in. That login fails always, but I am sure  that I did  spell the password  and login name correctly.
I have  the PTC setup listed as allowed in the firewall  and switched off the virus scanner. Before there did not come the log  in window and PCT setup got inactiv.

Hi,

1.]

To check login name/passwd go to https://support.ptc.com page and login to PTC eSupport.

2.]

Do not use existing discussion to solve your problem. Simply open new discussion.

3.]

Please provide detailed description of steps you did.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags