cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

wildfire 5.0, M040, student edition, recently started having a slow erase when curser highlighted anything.

kburgess-2
1-Newbie

wildfire 5.0, M040, student edition, recently started having a slow erase when curser highlighted anything.

wildfire 5.0, M040, student edition, recently started having a slow erase of a highlighted feature.  The feature would highlight when the cursor moved across and no other work could be done until the highlighted lines were slowly erased from bottom of screen to top. This makes the product somewhat unusable due to the slow response. I'm running windows 10 and this seemed to start after a win 10 update. I found an earlier report of this or a similar problem that was fixed but I can't find the solution. Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

this is graphic related problem. You can add following option at the end of config.pro file

graphics  win32_gdi

The option turns off OPENGL graphics, therefore ProE window will be blinking during rotation.

Note: You are using old software in combination with new operating system. You can't expect that old software will behave nicely all the time. It is developed for Windows XP not for Windows 10.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

this is graphic related problem. You can add following option at the end of config.pro file

graphics  win32_gdi

The option turns off OPENGL graphics, therefore ProE window will be blinking during rotation.

Note: You are using old software in combination with new operating system. You can't expect that old software will behave nicely all the time. It is developed for Windows XP not for Windows 10.

MH

Martin Hanák

Thanks Martin, that fixed the problem.

Top Tags