cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

December 2021 PTC Community Changes

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

December 2021 PTC Community Changes

Hi, PTC Community,

We had some PTC Community platform updates that the Community Team wants to make sure you are aware of:  

1) PTC Community Terms of Service

You may have noticed a prompt to reagree to the PTC Community Terms of Service if you have logged in to even read this announcement 🙂

TOS.jpg

If you would like another look, you can always reread the PTC Community Terms of Service  here.

Note:  You might have noticed that there was also an opportunity to change your system-assigned community username  (i.e. xy_123456)  at the top of this TOS screen prompt.  No worries if you missed it, you can still change your username under "My Setttings". Learn more about changing usernames in the How to Change Temporary- System Assigned Username FAQ.

2) PTC Community Search 

A post can now be created directly from the search query.  Try it out!

Search> Select  "Post a Question">Add your Title and Body>Choose Forum Location (i.e. Windchill)> and Select "Post".

searchthecommunity.jpg windchill_server.jpg

3) PTC Community Ideas Updates

We have made some changes to the idea submission form. 

You can read about those changes on the December 2021 Idea Board UX Updates post.

You can read and hear more about the Idea Submission process from Kevin Wrenn and Francois Lamy in the Community Ideas and Product Managers post published on 11/19/2021.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags