cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

New PTC Community Ranks Are Here!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

New PTC Community Ranks Are Here!

Hi, Everyone,

Happy 2 year anniversary!

June 23, 2017, the PTC Community began its journey with a new community platform. It only seems fitting that while PTC is celebrating LiveWorx, keynotes and demos of the latest  digital transformation technology, that our online PTC Community is able to experience some updates as well! 

I am excited to announce that we have a new ranking structure in place for the PTC Community. It is complete with new sets of permissions for our more active, experienced community members. The rank names on the profile pages you see today is PHASE 1 of the rank updates.   

tanzanite.jpg

Soon, you will also see a new rank icon  (like this one  for employees).

rankiconsample.jpg

This new rank icon will stay with all PTC Community Members as they travel throughout the PTC Community. The icon will be different depending upon where you  fall in the new ranking structure.

I know our veteran community members have seen a few changes to ranks over the years.  Thank you for your patience and flexibility. We  believe through careful industry best practices research and internal/external feedback sessions this new ranking system will help "future proof" our community and allow more enjoyable interactions.

To find out more about the new ranks, please visit our "Community How Tos" section of the community.

Be sure to keep checking the  "Community Announcements" board. Additional community enhancements  will be posted throughout the week.  I will also provide community updates in person at the close of the PTC/USER Working Group Update/Whitepaper Read Out on Friday, June 14th.  

If you are attending LiveWorx, please stop by to see me at the PTC/USER -PTC Community Booth.  I would love to meet you in person!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags