cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Still Re-organizing YOUR PTC Community

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Still Re-organizing YOUR PTC Community

Hi, Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great summer! I know it has been a little while since I left you a Community Announcement.  So, here is an update on some simple changes that have been made over the weekend.

1.  The Servigistics category is now removed.  There is a private discussion area now for topics related to Servigistics.  Please contact the group administrator if you have a Servigistics question you would like to post in the private community.

2.  Arbortext is pulled out to its own category.

arbortext.jpg

3.  Across the community, half of the Community "Forums" boards said Questions and half did not so we removed the word "Questions" in the titles of the boards to be uniform.  This also allows more flexibility so members of our community will know they can post non-question items here also. We are going to test this format for the titles for now and we if it is "intuitive" enough by the existing content that this is the place to ask questions.  

4.  The sidebars of our community now have quick access banners for "Tips" and "Ideas." Some of these images under some of the products (i.e. Creo) will be changing soon.  

arbortextsiderail.jpg

Also, please be sure to check out the new "Working Group Info" board to see all the opportunities you have to work directly with PTC Product Managers to enhance your favorite PTC products.

workinggroupinfo.png

Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions you have for the community under the Community Feedback board.

We value your input and participation in the PTC Community!

Best,

Jaime Lee

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags