cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Accepted Solution vs No Solution Available

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Accepted Solution vs No Solution Available

When getting an answer to a question that something cannot be done, can we have a "solution" be No Solution Available or some such designation (red X or a circle with a line through is instead of a green check mark) vs (1) Accepted Solution to a question that has been answered but not with a fix or work around.

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

I wasn't sure if there was a place for product suggestion for the community and I didn't want to place this in the Creo suggestions. (Feel free to move if not in the correct location.)

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Dale_Rosema)

I think you put it in the right place.

I'm not sure a "no solution" option is right. There are a lot of problems that don't have a solution today that are solved either later by another user or solved by a new creo release.

I have seen the "accepted solution " set to a post that says there is not a solution so I see your point. It's kind of misleading when something says solved and the solution is that there is no solution.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:StephenW)

I supposed that as they update the software and add some of the suggestions, it would be to hard to go through PTCommunity and update the "No Solution at the Current Time", add a comment and mark it as fixed in release.......

Top Tags